NEWS

Lily, Xavier, and Ivy have joined!

Lily, 11 yrs old is a little too old to be an apprentice, so I changed it to 10. Is that fine?

Xavier and Ivy: Are your pictures okay?

Monday, January 17, 2011

Marine... Missing

Bryn stood in the middle of the camp, waiting for her members to come. Lily and Selena were already at her side. "I have unfortunate news for all of you," she said once they were there. "Marine has gone missing." Bryn paused while shocked gasps and whispers rang throughout the camp. "Lily, Selena and I have already gone to follow her, but she is already well beyond the camp boundaries. My suspicions is that she has gone off to start her own camp." Bryn's dark brown hair fluttered in the wind, and her amber eyes glinted with a menacing light. "We shall find her. First, however, I will go to the Shrine and talk to the Oracle."

******
YAY! Our first quest! So I'll have four in the quest, and if you want to join, comment below! Just write your name, and you can also have suggestions.

People in the quest:
Fallera Flight, Daughter of Nyx
Brandon Key, Son of Apollo
Cynthia Sky, Daughter of Zeus
Joey Key, Daughter of Apollo

12 comments:

  1. Brooklyn Collins? So then she cold prove some of her stronger skills to her mentor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're already playing Marine. If not enough people are going, I'll let Brook go. Okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. (You have to change your parent. only OLYMPIAN demigods can join.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, okay changing it right now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. MEE!!!

    Joey Key !

    (I'm sorry, but I have a request to make. I wanna change the pic for Joey Key.)

    URL: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NzrkVTeU6oA/SngzZpfQqPI/AAAAAAAACFw/rWN_1r4Dp1c/s400/VampireKnightWallpaper3-2.jpg


    If you don't want the boy to be there, then use his pic:


    URL: http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb170/sakura_blossom_75/b35ac282.jpg


    Sorry if I'm causing you any trouble/inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete