NEWS

Lily, Xavier, and Ivy have joined!

Lily, 11 yrs old is a little too old to be an apprentice, so I changed it to 10. Is that fine?

Xavier and Ivy: Are your pictures okay?

Monday, December 13, 2010

Apollo Cabin


The Apollo Cabin has the most light. There is a constant music player playing inside. Inside is a decoration of laurel trees, and the entranceway has a lyre emblem, and it radiates with golden light. Inside is a curious charcoal sketch of a tripod on a piece of vellum, another of Apollo's symbols.

5 comments:

  1. "Oh Dad. I hope you were right to send me here." Ivy sighed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Good-night Dad." Ivy said then fell asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "IVY! You're here! I missed you sooooooooo much! Now I know someone who's really close to me! Oooh! I missed you soooooo MUCH!" Brook exclaimed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A boy walked into the cabin. Ivy looked up. "Um, uh, hi." she said blushing. "I'm Ivy. I am the camp healer. You?" Ivy looked at him dreamily. Then came back to reality. You could see in plain sight that Ivy had a little crush on this new boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martin and Tyler walked in. "Please, dump your stuff wherever you want. Relax, I'll show you around later. Just settle in and eat something first, if you're hungry." Martin leaned against the doorframe casually as he watched Tyler's reaction.

    ReplyDelete